Friday, February 22, 2008

thanks mindy.

our assignment this week in our class was lighting. so my friend mindy and i ventured out to attempt photos of max. good luck right? nothing a bag of skittles and an umbrella couldn't fix. at least we had his attention for five minutes.

these are from mindy and i just had to post them...




22 comments:

Tate Family said...

Those are awesome and I'm super jealous of those camera's below.
Need to call you and have you do family photos.

Unknown said...

These are really beautiful!

Kathy said...

I love these pictures! Especially the second to last, really cool.

megan said...

okay skittles a must on all shoots for all kids if you can get shots like these!!!! What a ball of sunshine. Love the one of you by the way. Cute!!!! Lulu loved your message too thanks for the comment.

Laurie said...

I saw those on Mindy's site. Wow - you are both getting so good. I love the shots. Probably helps that you are so GORGEOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Those blue eyes get me every time! Those pictures are darling! Max just keeps getting bigger.

Granum Family said...

These should be in a magazine! And you look like a model in that picture :)

Unknown said...

wow these are gorgeous! and you look like a model!

Amanda said...

She really is good, I looked at her site and oved her work. Those are adorable, I might have to copy the umbrella idea and the skittles, it's too cute.

mindy said...

I had so much fun with you and Max, you make the best models:) Thanks so much for saving me at church, I owe you big!

{jane} said...

LOVE the pictures, you are beautiful and Max is such a handsome dude!

OK, Becky - it's near time. What camera(s) do you recommend, no price limit, to take GREAT photos? No point-and-shoot conveniece, I already have a cute and sassy camera like that. AND, what lenses to accompany them? I want to be able to take pictures JUST like these! I love when you focus on something and fade the images around it, that's my favorite - when you have the time, let me know!

Shannon said...

LOVE, LOVE. LOVE them!! Seriously they are Gorgeous!!

Palmer Family said...

Who do you take classes from. I can't believe how good you are getting. I am so impressed. I would love to sign up for some classes. Let me know!

Douglass Family said...

Becks!
You are getting AMAZING GIRL! You seriously amaze me! And I am LOVING the long hair. You are always SO beautiful! I seriously need you to go shopping with me. I am so out of style and need a boost after being prego for 9 mo.
HUGS
Mandy

sara b said...

Kudos to your friend Mindy. . . these are beauties! And what a cool gift from your dad. . . fabulous pieces of photographic history. Bet they look pretty great sitting on a shelf somewhere in your house!

brittani c. said...

beautiful pictures, becky. when you start teaching photography classes of your own, sign me up.

Sandgren Family said...

Becky,
I just recently found out about your photography talent. Your pictures are beautiful. And the rainbow pictures of Max are adorable. Sounds like you and Mindy are having fun doing your homework. Could be worse, could be an essay. :-) Love the pictures and wow are you a hottie!
Katrina

Kelie said...

Wow these pictures are amazing!! I love them, you're beautiful as always! miss you, hope all is well!

jenny said...

Love it. You are so talented.

jenny said...

Love it. So talented.

Jenn Granum said...

WOW! Love these pictures, especially the one of you and the close up of Max.

The Christensen Family said...

You are gorgeous! The photos of Max are awesome! You and Mindy have it all figured out. I need tutoring! xxoo