this kid seriously makes me so happy. max and i finally went to a park with friends and he had an absolute blast. even sliding down the slide into a huge puddle wouldn't damper his spirits. we're just excited that the sun is finally out and it's getting warmer...
I love all of those pictures! They are always fantastic! And max is so cute! You need to come to st. george and get some sun here...it's fabulous! missing you!
I love your pictures, Becky, as always! I hear you about the SUN!! Isn't that the truth?? Your little Max looks like he was in heaven at the park! What a cute boy! I can't wait to have you take pictures of my kids again! I still can't get over the last ones you took of them...I absolutely loved them. I'm so jealous of your talent! :o)
Oh baby, here comes the sun! We know what you mean Becky! We went to the park too, and it felt amazing. Your amazing pictures are reminiscent of our sunny day....It smelled like wet sproutings, spring is coming!
I'm so jealous you are getting some sun. Still none here in Ohio but I am just waiting for the day. Love the pics they made me just wish I were somewhere warm!
Just hoping the sunshine decides to stick around now! Max is too cute - do you think Bella is too old for him? Or maybe my next kid should be a girl... I am determined to make something happen! :) xxoo
20 comments:
I love all of those pictures! They are always fantastic! And max is so cute! You need to come to st. george and get some sun here...it's fabulous! missing you!
love the pics becky! you're getting better and better!
and max is of course a doll as always.
These are so fun! Love them!
I love your pictures, Becky, as always! I hear you about the SUN!! Isn't that the truth?? Your little Max looks like he was in heaven at the park! What a cute boy! I can't wait to have you take pictures of my kids again! I still can't get over the last ones you took of them...I absolutely loved them. I'm so jealous of your talent! :o)
Looks like a fun day at the park! The third picture down is, amazing. Love it!
"Finally, the sun" - AMEN!
Your photos look great, I recognize that park!
Oh baby, here comes the sun! We know what you mean Becky! We went to the park too, and it felt amazing. Your amazing pictures are reminiscent of our sunny day....It smelled like wet sproutings, spring is coming!
Thanks for spreading that sunshine around!
Love the pics!
Hey!! Max is so big! He is such a little stud! Love the pictures always by you. You are so good at that! I need your e mail address! Hope all is well!
so fun!! I think Max should be the next Gap model...Would you send in some pictures of that kid!!!
Love the picts Beck! How couldn't you love that kid! He is so handsome!
gorgeous pictures Becky! Max is SO handsome! I would love you to take some of my girls sometime....
I'm so jealous you are getting some sun. Still none here in Ohio but I am just waiting for the day. Love the pics they made me just wish I were somewhere warm!
Beck these pictures are so cute of Max. I love them. Your so creative! Fun!
Your pictures are great. You've got a great subject to use, too!
Just hoping the sunshine decides to stick around now! Max is too cute - do you think Bella is too old for him? Or maybe my next kid should be a girl... I am determined to make something happen! :) xxoo
Hey cutie~Did you get my email about Pictures?
email me, Staylor96@msn.com
Really great photos. I think you have a model on your hands.
Adorable. What wonderful lighting.
p.s. I'm happy you liked my "gift"; I hope this week is going better for you. :)
Post a Comment