i just love this time of year! i've been busy making a few things for the house and i'm sure ryan is happy that i'm winding down...
also for family night last week, we made a gingerbread house. max didn't quite grasp the concept and wanted to eat all the candy. he would scream when we attempted to put it on the house. the last pic was snapped before he grabbed them off...
Becky, just thought I'd say how cute your decor is! Max is getting so big, aren't 2 yr olds fun, even though they're a little fisty, at least Bailey is, I love them a ton. Hope things are going good for you guys, happy holidays.
Cute cute decor! I added those fun sparkly picks to my tree this year as well and I think they are my new favorite. Max is my kinda guy. . . less "building" and more eating when it comes to those gingerbread houses. Hope you and yours are enjoying the best holiday season.
stop it. not fair to be talented and amazing at everything you try. i need to come over and check it all out in person. i miss you! max is too cute... your candy looks good - let's be honest... i am the max in my house... :)
Beck so Jade has the same p'j's. They could be brothers. So I watched the end of our Christmas version of Newport Harbor. Lovin it. I definately need to get that Tivo huh. I will keep you posted as to when the Hills will be starting up again. Thanks so much for the wonderful pics. Your amazing.
20 comments:
Love your tree it looks absolutely beauiful and the tree skirt is perfect. Those chair decorations are so cute too. SO FESTIVE!
Love all of your decorations! You are so creative!
I wish I was born with half as much creativity as you have. Everything you make is amazing. I love it all!
Can you blame Max for wanting to eat the candy before decoration! He is a smart man. Your house looks so festive I am sure Max just loves it!
great decorations! i really need to get making some things..
let's do the midnight madness or whatever that is called!
So Pretty!
Your house looks so festive. Cute picture of Max.
Fun decorations! And in Max's defense - I can't wait to eat the candy while making gingerbread houses either!
I wanted to see a pic of the three trees...not up this year?
pink ones
Can you come to my house and decorate?
Becks your house looks darling! I love the chair decor. Did you sew on the ric rac and everything?
Becky, just thought I'd say how cute your decor is! Max is getting so big, aren't 2 yr olds fun, even though they're a little fisty, at least Bailey is, I love them a ton. Hope things are going good for you guys, happy holidays.
Cute cute decor! I added those fun sparkly picks to my tree this year as well and I think they are my new favorite. Max is my kinda guy. . . less "building" and more eating when it comes to those gingerbread houses. Hope you and yours are enjoying the best holiday season.
So beautiful!!
And of course i love the last one of Max and the house, that is too cute!
Love it all...wouldn't expect anything less!
Good to hear that you're about done with your house. Now can you come do mine??
I love that you are so crafty! Darling stuff becks!
stop it. not fair to be talented and amazing at everything you try. i need to come over and check it all out in person. i miss you! max is too cute... your candy looks good - let's be honest... i am the max in my house... :)
Beck so Jade has the same p'j's. They could be brothers. So I watched the end of our Christmas version of Newport Harbor. Lovin it. I definately need to get that Tivo huh. I will keep you posted as to when the Hills will be starting up again. Thanks so much for the wonderful pics. Your amazing.
Post a Comment