i took max to see the animals and he was in heaven. he had to say hello and wave to every single animal. if we missed one, he would run back to them and continue his ritual.
oh p.s. thanks so much for the dippidee [did i spell that right?] i'm just about to eat mine for breakfast. i guess if i decide to eat breakfast it may as well be a cute little cupcake! :)
Liseann was suppose to invite you, Shelby, and Steph...I OF COURSE planned on you coming!!!! Dang it!!! I'll give you the site and my code if you'd like-let me know!!!
Becky, He is so dang cute, I need to take Bailey there. You can tell that they have fun stuff for kids their age. Your pictures are really awesome, I love the black & white tones.
No way, I was just there yesterday with my girls. That would have been CRAZY if we would have run into each other. Do you want to get together for lunch sometime with the kids? Let me know. I am here in Utah until the 10th. I think Beth is coming in town the beginning of October. Everyone in Utah should get together. Let me know!
becky! hi again, from yesterday. so glad you and kelly came in...hope you like your new shirts! ok...i had to post because i am dying that not only do we have the same clothes (and wear them on the same days) we have the same bedding. i didn't comment on the old blog about it...but i have had major problems with it...for a year! but i ended up doing mustard yellow and light blue patterns with it. anyway...you're darling. come in to the FB soon!
I love the one of him on the pony... That smile and belly laugh melt me! We should take the boys again before it gets too cold. You are a cute mommy! Loves.
25 comments:
He looks like he's in heaven. Such cute pics! I love his polo shirt too :)
Becky, I swear every one of your pics could be blown up and hung as the focal point of any room. So fun to keep up with your life.
i could totally see him waving and waving. He makes me laugh. Such a cute little man.
He is getting so big and is quite the handsome fella! Looks like a fun outing.
your little dude is so cute!
he has the best expressions!
love your photography.
oh p.s. thanks so much for the dippidee [did i spell that right?]
i'm just about to eat mine for breakfast. i guess if i decide to eat breakfast it may as well be a cute little cupcake! :)
You take the best pictures! He is so stinkin cute!
Those are some great pics!! He is so cute. WE still need to get our kiddies together.
As always I love the pictures-amazing and totally capture the moment! He is so cute...how fun!!
How cute Beck! I love how you capture the moment!
Liseann was suppose to invite you, Shelby, and Steph...I OF COURSE planned on you coming!!!! Dang it!!! I'll give you the site and my code if you'd like-let me know!!!
BTW, has anyone told you how AWESOME your pics are???
the farm is the best.
So cute, Becks. I want to meet him, OK?
Mr. Max, I don't think you could get any cuter! Wish we could just love you in person!
I love that kid! My kids went nuts at that farm, too.
Becky, He is so dang cute, I need to take Bailey there. You can tell that they have fun stuff for kids their age. Your pictures are really awesome, I love the black & white tones.
DUDE! Can I take a photography lesson from you! Those are the CUTEST picts! Max is getting SO big!
No way, I was just there yesterday with my girls. That would have been CRAZY if we would have run into each other. Do you want to get together for lunch sometime with the kids? Let me know. I am here in Utah until the 10th. I think Beth is coming in town the beginning of October. Everyone in Utah should get together. Let me know!
He is always wearing the cutest clothes. What a great time and love her photos. You do great work.
Oh max! Such a cutie, and a great idea! I love how you capture the Essence of him while on the Horse! He is so Flippin Adorable!
Such freakin cute pics! I love all the colors and emotion you captured. Priceless memories. Thanks for coming the Chase's Baptism!
becky! hi again, from yesterday. so glad you and kelly came in...hope you like your new shirts! ok...i had to post because i am dying that not only do we have the same clothes (and wear them on the same days) we have the same bedding. i didn't comment on the old blog about it...but i have had major problems with it...for a year! but i ended up doing mustard yellow and light blue patterns with it. anyway...you're darling. come in to the FB soon!
Has he grown a foot since the last picture you took of him??? He's getting so big!!! I'm here and I can't wait to see you!!!
I love the one of him on the pony... That smile and belly laugh melt me! We should take the boys again before it gets too cold. You are a cute mommy! Loves.
Post a Comment