Friday, September 21, 2007

look who's here...







so happy to see kelli....and bryan!

9 comments:

Kelie said...

Hope you had a fabulous day! missed you! Those pictures of bree are awesome! share the love and let me in on your photo knowledge...so very talented!

Beth Davis said...

STOP! She seriously needed to just wait a week or two! I guess deep down I'm not too worried because they seem to be out there often. Looks like you guys had a great time- as always! Who wouldn't have a great time with you two?!?

Shannon said...

how is it that Crew is smiling for every picture?!! SOOO CUTE!! I haven't even seen them yet...They are at the Wedding right now! Maybe tomorrow!!
Glad you got to hang out!

Jenn Granum said...

We love having them, even if it is for just the day. As you can tell by the pictures, Crew adores them - and by that I mean he tolerates having one of them hold him instead of me. And for Crew, that's a big deal!

Dave and Shelby said...

Becky,

We can't get comments on our blog. How do you allow people to make comments on your site. Maybe this calls for a special night at my house. Call me and we'll have a night of blogging and pigging out!

Kierstin said...

Very cute pictures of all of you!! Bryan and Kelli are so awesome!

Beth said...

Hi Becky!

Of course I remember you. It has been a really long time! Your little boy is darling. I will have to keep up on your blog now that you found me!

Beth Goodman

Granum Family said...

Thanks for coming to hang out with us on Friday! It was so good to see you and can't wait to see you in 5 more days! Love ya!

The Christensen Family said...

cute pic of you and Kel. they seem so fun... hopefully they will move home and we can get to know them better! so cute! love your top...