


last night cole came over...max's best buddy! his mom and i went to a little party and ryan watched the two. he kept them busy with basketball in our front room, a little pop-pop and bottled water. they have so much fun together and i know they'll be best buddies for a long time...

10 comments:
Cute! So fun that he has a friend to play with so you can go out with the girls!
So fun. I love when the friends come over. They seem to keep eachother busy. Looks like they got hooked up. Max is getting so big.
Chase and Boston have been best buddies since 2. I'm sure they'll be lifelong friends. We should all be lucky! Cute that Max already has a best buddy!
So cute of Ryan to have 2 boys while you went out!!
That is so cute that he has his best buddy already and the little snack packs are so cute!
Those are some great pictures!! I love that they each had their own bowl of popcorn. My favorite picture is the last one. Nice photography Ryan
That was so sweet of Ryan to watch both boys so you could have some girl time! You are both so talented at photography-such cute pictures! Max and Cole are SO cute and they look like they are so happy!! Very cute!
They are so adorable. Little buddies are the best. Max makes me so excited for when Ashton gets older....not that I am wishing that time away. He is a doll.
I want to add you, what's your email again???
K Tate
Max and Coley are the cutest best buddies ever! So proud that Max can say both Cole and Bella! I can't wait to show them these pics when they are older...Too cute!
Becky,
Hey! I just wanted to tell you how cute these pics are! Wow! Once I recover from this whole pregnancy ordeal, I would love you see you--I'll try to get in touch with you in a couple of weeks.
Jocelyn
Post a Comment