Monday, August 6, 2007

a few oldies...

i thought i would post some oldies...

suckers are fantastic bribes!



9 comments:

Beth Davis said...

Are you the one taking all of these professional pictures of Max? They are always so darling- I need to learn how to take better pictures!

Lindsey said...

cute pics of a cute boy! I was listening to the plain white t's song the other day and I thought it sounded like you and now here it is on your blog. I love the song.
...I guess I am getting to know you better than you think through your blog!

Granum Family said...

So cute! I miss him :)

Kierstin said...

Becky you are the BEST photographer! Can I pay you to take pics of my girls-seriously!? Max is precious! SO handsome!!

Darbee said...

Becky,
I am so glad you said hi! Zach is starting to love the whole blog-thing too, seeing that he is reuniting with all his old friends. Keep in touch for sure. Hey, Your blog is so darling, and your photos of your little boy are just to die for! I was wondering how you know Chris and Amy Furstenau...they are my very next door neighbors and we just adore them. Small world huh. We'll talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Hopefully some day you can make it to play group so we can see him (and you) in person.

martha corinna said...

Great pictures!
Suckers are a mom's best friend. Maybe I'm not such a good mom.

The Christensen Family said...

What?! You are the biggest professional photographer. You are so teaching me all your tricks - it is a best friend's job! Max is so handsome... Where are these pics taken and when are we going there? Loves....

Tip Junkie said...

He's adorable! I hear you about the suckers. I take them with me everywhere for my 16 month od.