
a moment of silence please...the OC is almost over. Only one more episode left. If any of you know me and know me well for that matter, then you'll know that I've been a die-hard fan of The O.C. 4 Seasons strong! More specifically Ben McKenzie, aka Ryan Atwood. Just ask my twin sister who non-willingly joined me in "walking" past his apartment in Santa Monica. (I think she's going to kill me now) Yes, I'm the obsessed. I of course enjoyed the trademark mix of heart, drama, humor, action and romance. And I will sorely miss the music of Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, Imogen Heap to name a few. So...I bid you adieu O.C. Thanks for the Thursday nights I so looked forward to!

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! A fellow OC lover? Why didn't I know sooner? We could have had so many great dramatic conversations about Marissa's Chanel obsession! And the ever-awesome villain-ess Julie Cooper! And how great Seth and Summer are together! I'm going to miss the OC so sorely, that I doubt I'll have the strength to give the television any attention, anymore.
I'm planning on writing an ode to the OC next week, just in time for the funeral episode. I'm going to wear black.
So, that makes two of us. :)
I am so sorry that your obsession is coming to an end!!! What are you going to do with all of your free time now???
Becky, You are too Cute! Your family is just so adorable, and I now know so much amazing stuff about you! I just want to give you a GREAT BIG hug!
I am now a Block stocker to you! I wish I would have met you formally the other night! I am sure we will someday, Until then, I guess we will be Blog stalkers together! haha
Post a Comment