Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentine's day

I had to show you what I found to give Ryan for Valentine's Day. I thought it was so cute and clever. Who knew?! Although now I'm wishing that he had given them to me. ;-) Ryan gave me the ultimate valentine's gift...a trip to New York to see Kelli! I go the middle of march and already there are things planned: Wicked, NYSE, SHOPPING!, yummy food, and just the greatest company in the world! I can't wait to see you Kel!

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

That is the best gift ever! That is my favorite place to go and i'm very jealous of you! You are going to have a blast.

Granum Family said...

I think that Ryan gave you the best gift ever too!!!! We can't wait for you to come!!!! That is such a cute gift that you gave Ry though... good idea :)