Friday, March 25, 2011

i'm back...

can you believe you're actually seeing a post from me? eek. i've fallen off the blogger world. we just got back from an amazing trip down south to mexico and i can't wait to share those pictures!

but for now, here is a little engagement shoot i did a couple weeks back. her name is becky kimball. i'm the "other" becky kimball and i stole her name almost 10 years ago. soon she will have a new name and i can't wait to shoot her wedding next month. these two are extremely cute together and made it so easy for me. thanks for surviving the cold.







3 comments:

Tanya Kimball said...

So so cute! Becky looks so happily in love! Congrats to them!

Becky Kimball said...

Thanks Becks! It was so much fun!!!!!!

Chris and Michael Anne said...

Becky! Im so glad I found your blog—your photos are gorgeous!! Funny story, becky (the bride) was my french teacher and life-saving tutor at BYU. I just got her wedding invite in the mail and was thinking how beautiful her photo was. Small world! I hope you and your cute family are doing well!