Wednesday, February 16, 2011

kelli + brad

i recently was able to attend a sealing of a close friend and it was so amazing.

it was super cold that day, so we literally only took a few photos.

and the last animation, i just threw together. yes, i know i should probably have used a tripod, but i still thought it was cute!



3 comments:

tracie said...

I love it. How do you do that?

Shannon said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Kelli said...

I am so lucky to have a friend like Becky for so many reasons . . it was so awesome to have her come to the sealing AND be willing to take these pictures for us.

She did such a fantastic job! Our circumstances were anything but traditional, and I was feeling so badly that Becky did NOT have much to work with from us - she had her work cut out for her.

It's amazing what she pulled off! So talented!

Thanks Becky.