Monday, April 5, 2010

my home {part 2}

i know you're probably sick of these posts. i promise i have some fun photo shoots to show you later this week!

here are pictures of the basement and my craft/office room. they still need some work on it, but i've run out of money.



the canvas picture was taken by my talented friend AMY. i just love her photography!


i first saw this wallpaper at ANN'S house (amy's twin sister) a couple years ago and she was kind enough to share where she purchased it.

couch: z gallerie
victoria ghost chair by kartell
lamp, pillows and books: anthropologie
shelves: target
cameras: my own
wall sconces and light: jonathan adler
chairs: anthropologie
wall paper: designyourwall.com
paint color: benjamin moore rockport grey

5 comments:

Shanna said...

It's offical I am hiring you to come decorate my home! You have such fun style. I am loving the heart with all the photos in it! how cute is that?!!

Unknown said...

very well done becky!
reminds me a lot of amy's house. you both have great style.

now, i wish my basement was all done...

love birds and a few chicklets said...

I seriously love the paint colors you have on your walls... please please please share.. I am in the process of repainting my entire house. thanks!!
haylielynphoto@hotmail.com

{jane} said...

bex! so charming, i love it all!!!

can't wait to see it in person!

mindy said...

you already know how much I love your house! come decorate mine next please!!!