so cute, love this kid!makes me think of the night that he and sela had the serious belly laughs together, that was so funny!
I have gotta meet Max in person! he is so cute Becky! You can tell he is a funny little guy!!
he is seriously adorable. loving his little outfit- where did you get his cardi? and... i am contemplating a shorter cut for my little max. but not sure i can handle it. but your max's is soooo cute! it gives me hope. haha!
oh i soooo wish you were coming this year!! we would have the best time! i'm just sad now.
I LOVE this little guy!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute, love this kid!
makes me think of the night that he and sela had the serious belly laughs together, that was so funny!
I have gotta meet Max in person! he is so cute Becky! You can tell he is a funny little guy!!
he is seriously adorable. loving his little outfit- where did you get his cardi? and... i am contemplating a shorter cut for my little max. but not sure i can handle it. but your max's is soooo cute! it gives me hope. haha!
oh i soooo wish you were coming this year!! we would have the best time! i'm just sad now.
I LOVE this little guy!!
Post a Comment