the winner of the christmas giveaway is:
31
Kami said...
Oh Wow! I'd love to win this! You have such a talent!
I love your card this year!
picked from the True Random Number Generator...
email me at beckykimballphotography@gmail.com and we'll figure out the details.
congrats!
and to all the others that commented, i would lalalove to set something up for next year, so email me.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey! Do you have a photo website now? Or a price list? I've had friends ask about the pics you took of us awhile ago...and from your blog it looks like you're doing more photo shoots these days. Are you still at Nu Skin also? Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Dang....I am still using you next year :) You still need to come over to see the humongo pic over the mantle! It looks so good - thanks to you!!
No way! I am so excited! Wahoo!!
Thanks Becky!
Post a Comment