max calls them "the girlies". and i just adore each one of them. they are not only beautiful on the outside, but the sweetest, kindest girls on the inside.
I am completely speechless!!!! These are beautiful!!!! I love each one. They look so grown up. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I can't wait for the girlies to see these. You are a great photographer.
This is my favorite shoot! WOW Becky! I love the little props you brought too! I just might have to borrow those. SO CUTE! You are a great photographer!!
This is one of those sessions that you look at and wish you had pictures exactly like them in your own home. Pictures are beautiful and so is the family!
11 comments:
I am completely speechless!!!! These are beautiful!!!! I love each one. They look so grown up. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I can't wait for the girlies to see these. You are a great photographer.
they really are darling!!
great job!
These are awesome!
i love how he calls them the "girlies" haha
Beautiful pictures Becks!
wow, those are some beautiful pics.
awwww. beautiful family...
This is my favorite shoot! WOW Becky! I love the little props you brought too! I just might have to borrow those. SO CUTE! You are a great photographer!!
oh my SO STINKIN CUTE!
love these becky! they look so grown up! great session:) Kim
cute pictures!
LOVING the afghan, and the windmills, so so cute becks!
great ideas for implementing props that aren't that bulky to carry around!
This is one of those sessions that you look at and wish you had pictures exactly like them in your own home. Pictures are beautiful and so is the family!
Post a Comment