Tuesday, November 3, 2009

california

i can't believe i never posted about my family reunion in california. my parents rented out a beach house on balboa peninsula and we played for a week straight. it was so much fun. from playing at the beach, playing games way too late and eating some great food, we loved it!






9 comments:

Magdalena said...

Love Newport, such a great spot. Looks like we just missed you guys there - we left that heavenly place this past Saturday and got home early Sunday morning. Shall we lunch sometime?

Granum Family said...

I would love to be at the beach right now!!! Cute pics!

steph said...

looks so much fun right about now. the beach, disneyland, sara. your photos are so good.

Smith Family said...

I love the magic of disneyland, and you sure know how to capture it on film. you are an amazing photographer. You are so beautiful and talented. Sara's wedding looked awesome

Holly said...

hey becky hannnah and I would love to babysit max we are getting fun games and things to do ready we can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I liked your hair blonde but it looks AWESOME dark! Fun pictures... can't go wrong with Balboa! Did you have a Balboa bar?

{jane} said...

cute cute pictures, i love the ones of max at the beach! so so weird to me that you have a twin that i hardly know, well, really, don't know at all. weird because i consider you a dear dear friend, and there is another being that looks so much like you. anyway, odd and beautiful!

Shannon said...

Great Pictures Becky! I love that you have a twin, i totally forget, and you guys look so much alike too, i bet that's fun!
AND I love that you went to DISNEYLAND, i am sure Max was in Heaven!

You are so gorgeous!

Kelly Evanson said...

how fun! family vacations are always the best!