i am SO happy for the two of these love birds! the day was absolutely gorgeous and the location was a-mazing.
not going to lie, it was a lot of work, but seeing how happy sara was, made it worth it! my other sister and i stayed up way too late setting things up, hot gluing our fingers together and recruiting others to help, even when they just wanted to stop by and say hello. no one was off limits...wink.
sara is such a beautiful person, inside and out. i'm so grateful she is my twin sister and we share so much together. i'm so glad she met and married her best friend. they are simply lovely...





17 comments:
wow!!!
beautiful pictures becks! i love these. she of course looks just like you... GORGEOUS!
Becky, you are seriously talented. These are fantastic! I know you said you don't want to do weddings, but I may want to hire you someday. I'll pay. ;) You change your mind yet? hehe
Oh, and I second your comments about how fun it was to see them so happy and it was a great wedding. You guys should have called me to help you hot glue!
Great pics Beck!! Sara looks absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy for her:)
um, wow! i want a million more to look at. everything looks just perfect.
congrats to sara. and her husband is way hot.
I completely agree with steph about the total babe sara married as well as wanting even more pictures to look at. Totally read my mind. This is Mags, not some random named Adam, by the way.
Gorgeous! I love everything about them all!
Beautiful Pics, Becky! Congrats to your sister!
I'm speechless, these are amazing! Beautiful location, beautiful bride, every detail perfect, and talented photographer = Amazing pictures!
I love your pictures Becky! Your sister is so lucky to have such a talented twin. I don't really know your sister so for me its kinda like you (well the blond you of a while ago) is kissing another guy! Kinda funny.
PS - can you send me one of those cupcakes? ;)
So happy for Sara. Your pics are beautiful as always. Both you and Sara look beautiful (same face of course:) but I am amazed at how different you two look these days...you with your long dark hair and her with blonde. I remember when I couldn't tell you two apart, but I always remembered you as Becky Bangs (cuz you had them and Sara didn't:) Congrats on the fabulous wedding!
Those shoes are my favorite part of her ensemble. Congrats, Sara!
i want to get married again so you can take my pictures!
wow. amazing details with everything! i really am loving the candy bar - and bags, i want those huge vases she used! so cute.
You did such an amazing job!!! those cupcakes look divine and i love all the little things that made it such a beautiful wedding. Sara looks so pretty and SO happy!
Post a Comment