Wednesday, September 16, 2009

yep...he belongs to me!


this is mister's latest creativity.

skiing.

using a golf club for his ski poles and the little flags down at his feet are his ski's. such a silly boy that is always making me laugh!

9 comments:

joshua T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Granum Family said...

I'm dying! Can I take him home with me? This picture just made my day!

Granum Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
janae said...

Too funny!! I love it:)

Kierstin said...

He and Lauren would be BEST friends!! Too cute!

{jane} said...

omgosh becky, mister is just awesome! love that picture.

Magdalena said...

He is so adorable. You have a very smart and creative little boy Becks. This picture is priceless.

Shannon said...

bahahahaha seriously that is the cutest thing ever... save that picture for his wedding video one day! hehehe

Katie said...

hahaha! max, you crack me up!