please do not use photos from this site without written permission from me, becky kimball.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
i was getting dizzy just watching my last post, so i had to change it.
i have so much to catch up on! went to an amazing photographer's retreat this weekend, threw my twin sister's bridal shower and much more! i can't wait to share.
precious and congrats to sara! that is exciting. it has been a while since i checked blogs and i went back to your posts about rylee. I was very touched and it brought tears to my eyes. You are so strong Becky. I thought alot about you this week. A family in our ward lost their 17 year old son last week. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through what you have and continue to go through it as time goes on. I look up to you. Looks like you are keeping busy with your photography and little Max. He is a handsome little guy! I loved your comment about girls being a little easier to take pictures of than boys. It is next to impossible to get a picture of all 4. anyway, hope you are doing well. love all your photography posts!!
5 comments:
can i have a copy of that photo in a 50" x 62"?
its beautiful.
didn't know sara was getting hitched! congrats to her! wanna come to vegas in 2 weeks?
He is so sweet. Love this.
He's goregeous! Can't wait to see more pictures from the rest of your weekend!
precious and congrats to sara! that is exciting. it has been a while since i checked blogs and i went back to your posts about rylee. I was very touched and it brought tears to my eyes. You are so strong Becky. I thought alot about you this week. A family in our ward lost their 17 year old son last week. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through what you have and continue to go through it as time goes on. I look up to you. Looks like you are keeping busy with your photography and little Max. He is a handsome little guy! I loved your comment about girls being a little easier to take pictures of than boys. It is next to impossible to get a picture of all 4. anyway, hope you are doing well. love all your photography posts!!
Post a Comment