Sunday, August 30, 2009

check it!

click on the picture and check out this sweet bike! what i would give to win one of these babies. then maybe i could keep up with max on his bike and ryan on his long board...
Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

5 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

so blasted cute. I can totally see you rocking this! love you.

sara b said...

I have seen these before. Pretty awesome. I need one in Philly! Just think how convenient this would be to lug the groceries AND the kiddos.

{jane} said...

since i saw this on nienie's blog, i have wanted one! i want the exact one in the picture. blue. bucket. i would totally put my two youngest in that bucket and give them rides around the neighborhood, that would be so fun.

Granum Family said...

That's sweet!

Shannon said...

i totally need one of these!! LOVE this...