so fun!loved catching up! even in the crowded sweat fest...let's do it again soon!
what? i So would have gone. I had no idea about this - so unfair that i learn about it the day after. oh well - next year.
It was great to see you!
how fun, did you find anything cute?
Oh I want to go next time. Invite me okay? Hey....your hair is gorgeous! I am loving it darker! Brunettes are hot!!!
Hi Becky! It was fun to see you that night. It was for sure a sweat fest, but it seems to be the night to go to see what are the big sellers. I haven't seen you in so long, and I forgot how cool your voice is (random)...I really like it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so fun!
loved catching up! even in the crowded sweat fest...
let's do it again soon!
what? i So would have gone. I had no idea about this - so unfair that i learn about it the day after. oh well - next year.
It was great to see you!
how fun, did you find anything cute?
Oh I want to go next time. Invite me okay? Hey....your hair is gorgeous! I am loving it darker! Brunettes are hot!!!
Oh I want to go next time. Invite me okay? Hey....your hair is gorgeous! I am loving it darker! Brunettes are hot!!!
Hi Becky! It was fun to see you that night. It was for sure a sweat fest, but it seems to be the night to go to see what are the big sellers. I haven't seen you in so long, and I forgot how cool your voice is (random)...I really like it!
Post a Comment