


that's where the photography workshop was with the amazing jay reilly. he was such a great teacher and totally personable and willing to answer all our questions. i had such a good time!
this little model above was just one of many that we were able to shoot and i'll be showing more throughout the next little bit.
also, if you're interested in booking a session now that it's warming up, shoot me an email.
beckykimballphotography@gmail.com

7 comments:
these look great becky...looking forward to seeing the rest.
holy sharpness! I want to do a workshop with Jay! these are awesome. you are doing so great Becky! I thought your stuff was good even before the workshop, can't wait to see more!
awesome pictures becks! what a cute kid, I love the shot you caught with his skateboard mid-air, that rocks!
i wish i could take pictures like you!
we almost went to utah last weekend-but-you guys are sure having crappy weather! so we opted for newport instead. maybe we will pay a visit in the summer;) i'll let you know when we come.
Becky,
I'd love for you to take some family pictures of us and some of just the kiddos. You are amazing. Shoot me an e-mail if your interested in doing our pics. jtandcarly.blogspot.com
oops.. I mean jtandcarly@yahoo.com
love the shots! post more! cute little model, too! such talent!
Post a Comment