Saturday, April 18, 2009

huntington beach, ca.

ryan is from here.

such a great california city.

the day we went there was so windy, you can see that from the sand blowing everywhere! when we were walking down the pier you had to walk on a 45 degree angle, nuts.


*okay, the bottom right is actually from crystal cove, but had to add it...

8 comments:

megan said...

Oh how I miss. I love that city!!!! I can just smell the ocean from your shot. Beautiful!

{jane} said...

besides the wind, what a beautiul day at the beach!

amazing pictures!

Granum Family said...

I love huntington beach and I love these shots too!

Lucrecia said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! It makes me antsy for my yearly trip!

Jenn Granum said...

I love Huntington Beach! Too bad it was windy but you still got some great shots!

Tracy said...

I am homesick!!

Shanna said...

Love these! Perfect once again!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

So glad you wrote on my blog again, I couldnt find your site again after I emailed you, can you give me your email again, and I will have my friend email you about the angel mom blog.
my email address is hailey@thekandells.com