Saturday, April 11, 2009

easter.

with easter tomorrow i wanted to share a short video from elder holland, an apostle of the Lord and one of the twelve apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, of which i am a member.

my simple testimony is this, that Jesus is the Son of God, that He died for us and atoned for us and our sins. we can come to Him and be perfected. His whole ministry He taught to come unto Him. it is my prayer that we can come unto Him, know that He loves each one of us and knows us personally.

what an amazing video.

4 comments:

janae said...

Thanks Becky, I loved Elder Holland's testimony last weekend it was so nice to be able to hear it again and see it in video. I loved your testimony as well, that is what a testimony is all about.

Shannon said...

I love this! I actually posted it to my Facebook! haha
It is so awesome definitely a tear jerker!
Thanks for sharing!

Happy Easter

Granum Family said...

I love this! Happy Easter :)

Jenn Granum said...

That was awesome - you are awesome!