Saturday, March 14, 2009

mister...

i really wanted to go see the chris purdie exhibit, but it ended up being closed. so mister and i went to a cafe for sodas. when we walked in, he said:

"this place is so fancy, huh mom?"

i couldn't agree more.

*warning, overload of pictures...





11 comments:

{jane} said...

oh! i love every picture!

i wanted to see chris purdie too, was it over? my teachers at school have been talking him up...

seriously, i love every picture you took. you two are just beautifully perfect in every way.

{jane} said...

did i mention that maybe i like EVERY picture?

you are growing in every way with your photography, just when i think you can't snap any better pictures - they become more amazing! fantastic. love the angles, love the assortment, love the collage. love. love. love.

Unknown said...

what a cute kid!
his hair is getting so long!

he looks like he's five..

Granum Family said...

Oh my... could he get any cuter! I love his hair long. I LOVE all of these Becky. He is getting so big, I can't believe it. I love him and I love these pictures!

Karyn Parry said...

You are so talented! I love what you capture on camera.

Tanya Kimball said...

Holy Cow! Max is growing up SO much! Great shots Becks! That one of Max sitting on the ground reminds me of Braden...

Anonymous said...

No way is that Max! Oh my gosh Becky he looks so big! Boy howdy is he a cutie! Love the pictures. I'm thinking of starting up the play group again now that the weather is nice. Let me know if you want an invite.

{jane} said...

ummm, quirps?

Shanna said...

HE IS ONE CUTE LIITLE BOY!

sara b said...

These are beautiful shots Becky...my favorite is him sitting cross legged in the green chair with his chin in his hands.

Jenn Granum said...

These pics are fabulous! I just cant believe how big and mature max is!