Tuesday, February 3, 2009

a little vintage hem...

i have a lot i want to blog about, but i really wanted to post some pictures of a photo shoot i did a couple weeks ago. i had the opportunity to shoot the new spring line for vintage hem. and these are so cute. makes you almost say what can i buy to wear with these, instead of the other way around. i had such a good time with jenn, the owner, and the models.

here is a sneak peak...

you can click on this link and preorder the spring tea line.



9 comments:

{jane} said...

wow. so, more or less, this is the slips/underskrits like shades for tees? very awesome pictures, good work beckster!

see you tomorrow!

Lucrecia said...

These turned out really great! Nicely done, Becky!

Granum Family said...

Awesome! Such a cute idea too!

sara b said...

never heard of vintager hem until now....thanks for introducing us. what a great idea. beautiful images becky....the coloring is fabulous!

Shanna said...

Wow Becky. what talent you have! These are awesome, and what a great opportunity!

steph said...

these are seriously good pics becky. how fun was that to shoot?

The Christensen Family said...

I know I always tell you, but SERIOUSLY - you are so talented and amazing! We are lucky to have you as our secret weapon in our back pocket! I just love you! xo

Circuit Fam said...

I read about this company, I think i n the BYU magazine a while ago, and I went to the website, but their pictures didn't look like this. This seriously makes me what to go buy something...So you get royalty's, I would buy more. :) Nice work, I LOVE them.

Becky said...

Cute pics! Hey, did Max like that present from my mom? She was asking.