Monday, December 8, 2008

miracles...

babies are such miracles.

meet boston and his beautiful sisters.

boston's mommy's water broke at 19 weeks and she was told that she should prepare for the worst. but this little guy wasn't going anywhere and he came in to this world at 28 weeks. what a stallion. his mom is just the sweetest thing and i'm so glad that we are friends!

i just love this first one...mom was going in to take his hand down and i caught it just perfect...well i think.






scroll down to see his cousin...cruz!

13 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

Great Job Becks! Love these too... Can't wait to see all of them!
Loves...

Beth said...

wow-what precious babies from these last 2 posts. really amazing pictures. i like when you tell a little about the families.

makes me want to have a newborn! how could you not?

Shannon said...

too sweet! I can totally relate with her. My babies were born at 26 weeks! What a beautiful miracle, and beautiful pictures becks!

Shannon said...

oh and i LOVE the name!

Karyn Parry said...

Okay! I had no idea you did photography.....we will be booking you soon. Maybe this summer when you are down for the reunion.

Great job on all the photos. You have talent!

Lucrecia said...

I really love the last one! It makes my heart hurt a little...in a good way:)

Kierstin said...

Beautiful Becky...what a sweet family. Boston is precious. His cousin Cruz is so cute too! You did an awesome job, you always do.

And thank you so much for taking our pictures, I love them.

Jocelyn Allan said...

Great pics Becky! I can't wait for you to do Warde's family in Jan.!

Granum Family said...

These are so sweet! Love them! Cruz is adorable too!!!

Amanda said...

That first one is absolutely beautiful and priceless! Love them all!

christensen crew said...

Hey, I know these babies! These are precious. What beautiful pictures of everyone. You are talented Becky, when can you photograph us? ;) for reals....love you, kate

Anonymous said...

Hey, just loving all these cute little pictures of my little nephews and nieces....thanks for posting!

Kerri said...

Those pictures pull at my heart strings!! Miracle babies .... I LOVE it!! You have captured some amazing shots!