Tuesday, December 2, 2008

for steph...

when one of my close friends from high school asked me to photograph her entire family, i was a little nervous. i had never photographed any group over 6, i think. but with the help from mindy, i think we were able to capture some great shots.

the family is seriously so much fun and from jumping up and down trying to get the kids attention, i'm sure they were rather amused. hey...i'll do anything for a good shot.

thanks steph for taking a chance with me!





7 comments:

tiff and chris johnson said...

Beck! Your pictures turned out gorgeous! I'm so excited for you to take baby Ellie's pictures!!! I need to call you and touch base.. i hope you are not too crazy! I'll get your number from steph this week and hopefully we can set something up! love ya! xoxo
tiff

{jane} said...

beautiful pictures Becky!

carrie said...

I love the pictures, Becky! You always do such a good job.... I loved the close-ups. I can't wait for you to do ours! :o)

Granum Family said...

Awesome! That must have been hard with such a big group!

Kelie said...

Great job with a big group! You always do such amazing work! Palm Springs sounds fun, hope your Thanksgiving was great! I'll be up on the 22nd, maybe we could get together.

ali said...

Cute! I love seeing all those familiar faces. And great shot of B there at the bottom, missy!

sara b said...

these turned out neat becky. . . such a good looking family!