so so cute! i love scoping out your pictures now that I've been to two of your photo stops!
Wow, these guys are gorgeous! All of them! It's probably nice having beautiful subjects:)
Love them! People will probably be mad when I say this but you need to raise your prices ;)
becky thanks again for snapping our photos. they all turned out amazing. and i was pretty shocked because of what you had to work with (freezing cold cranky kids)!thank you thank you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so so cute! i love scoping out your pictures now that I've been to two of your photo stops!
Wow, these guys are gorgeous! All of them! It's probably nice having beautiful subjects:)
Love them! People will probably be mad when I say this but you need to raise your prices ;)
becky thanks again for snapping our photos. they all turned out amazing. and i was pretty shocked because of what you had to work with (freezing cold cranky kids)!
thank you thank you!
Post a Comment