He seriously looks like he's 6 years old... he's so big! Very handsome too :)
He is looking so big! I can't believe how grown up he looks, he is such a little Hottie!
Max is such a handsome little guy, just not really so "little!" He's one of those boys who makes me think KJ is never going to grow!I love all the pictures you take of him!
always helps to have such a cute little assistant!
He looks so much like Ryan in that picture, what a little cutie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He seriously looks like he's 6 years old... he's so big! Very handsome too :)
He is looking so big! I can't believe how grown up he looks, he is such a little Hottie!
Max is such a handsome little guy, just not really so "little!" He's one of those boys who makes me think KJ is never going to grow!
I love all the pictures you take of him!
always helps to have such a cute little assistant!
He looks so much like Ryan in that picture, what a little cutie.
Post a Comment