




this place is fantastic! a few weeks ago i made my way over to the star mill. such a gem. i bought myself a few things...one of which is an amazing blanket. i had my camera and so i had to snap a few pictures...
don't you just love all the glass jars?!

11 comments:
truly a gem.
where is star mill???
I need to get back there. I love that place, you can always find something neat.
such a cute place!
i went by after you told me about it.
Love the glass jars. It would be so fun do have in a kitchen but it would be terrible if there was an earthquake!
What a cute spot. Is it in SLC?
So cute!
yeah, I've never heard of Star Mill. Where is it? What a rare find.
this place is in highland...definitely a must to see!
Wow - the whole place is amazing! Highland - huh? Must go!
Of course you are just aware of every hot spot in driving distance! I am not suprised... How is potty training coming? Were the tattoos a hit at your house? Loves.
what a fun spot. your pictures are so amazing. loved the last two shoots you shared!
Post a Comment