we rented a car one day and headed to the hamptons. it was absolutely beautiful, just like out of a storybook. we played on the beach during the day, then went back into town for dinner, where my meal was...let's say, interesting and then went back out to the beach to take some pictures.
i have so many pictures from this trip...these are just a few...





25 comments:
Holy Cow!!! We love these!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Becky, these are honestly the most amazing pictures ever, we could never thank you enough. We miss you already and can't wait to see you. Love, Kelli and Bryan.
Kelli is lucky to have such a talented best friend. Those pictures are priceless. I love the first one...so precious. Want to come to CA, say, january-ish??? Glad you had a fun trip.
These are beautiful pictures! Sounds like an awesome trip.
love the pics! they're amazing!
glad you had a good time!
let me know when have time to get together!
Beautiful baby, family, and pictures!
Becks, those turned out darling! LOVE the first one of her wrapped on the beach. So beautiful!
Awesome!! Beautiful baby and beautiful pics!!!
great pics!!I love them:) I would love to visit the hamptons someday:)
I am in awe! Those are so beautiful! WOW!
So fun to go and see Kel and Bryan! And your pictures are always amazing! I absolutely love them!....great models too if you ask me! hehe!
you've got some great shots. Love the Beach you know I do. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Just like everyone else I think those pictures are beyond beautiful. Kelli is going to love hanging those in her home. The top one is probably my favorite- so perfect!
The pictures are gorgeous Becky...Bryan and Kelli are so lucky...they are truly priceless!
you already know how much i LOVE these !!
Wow Becks! Those are truly amazing! How great of you to make the trip to take these pictures of them. Beautiful!
holy Crap!!! Those pictures are Seriously Breathtaking! You are truly talented!! It does help to have a totally gorgeous family too.
I can't wait to see some more photos!
adorable pictures, good work!
I love these pictures! You are really getting good! It helps to have such a cute subject!
I think those are the best pictures I've seen you do. Those are incredible! Maybe it's because I love Kelli and Bryan, but I don't think that's it. You are a great photographer Becks!
becky, these pictures are amazing! love them! i would love for you to take pics of my baby when she's born! you have such an incredible talent! sad to have missed you while we were up in slc. hope all is well!
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats Kelli and Bryan! I am so happy for you both and I know the two of you are amazing parents! You're baby is beautiful! And I love her name. Way to capture the moment Becky! You're incredible. I want to live in the Hamptons...
Great pics, Becky! Looks like a beautiful place.
Two words -- TOTALLY PRECIOUS! I love these shots. Amazing as usual! She is a beautiful baby!
ridiculously cute! love it, Jennifer
Post a Comment