my sweet friend mindy and i set out to find the perfect blossoms and i do believe we found them! i really wanted to get some photos of how beautiful they are right now. mindy is an amazing photographer herself and so i am a little shy to put these up. you can link to her blog on the right to see her creations. she is incredible!
and of course i couldn't leave my little man out...
K I just clicked on your friends blog to see if she had the pictures of you. Talk about GORGEOUS!!!! You guys need to submit these to a magazine. LOVE all of them of you. You are beautiful!!!
Thanks Becky... i Love them. I just feel bad your model wasn't as amazing as mine ;) Thanks for being brave enough to knock down the door, we never would have got the shots without it! xox
UMmmm THESE PICTS ARE AMAZING! WOW! I clicked to see your photos ... you seriously need to be a model Becks! They are beautiful! You should blow up one huge for Ryan ... Kinda like George did on Seinfield. (ignore that comment if you don't know what I am talking about!)
you are just uber talented! so happy that we are tight and you can share your amazing talents with me! :) Beautiful blossoms - where are you? And Mindy made such a great model! you should be proud of your shots!
14 comments:
Great Shots! Why didn't you put the Gorgeous ones of you up?!
I Love that Orchard, seriously it is just Beautiful!
These are amazing Becky!!! I want to see the shots of you that everyone is talking about :)
These are amazing Becky!!! I want to see the shots of you that everyone is talking about :)
sorry for the double comment, my hand got a little excited :)
K I just clicked on your friends blog to see if she had the pictures of you. Talk about GORGEOUS!!!! You guys need to submit these to a magazine. LOVE all of them of you. You are beautiful!!!
Thanks Becky... i Love them. I just feel bad your model wasn't as amazing as mine ;) Thanks for being brave enough to knock down the door, we never would have got the shots without it! xox
Becky! Those shots of you are gorgeous! Get those framed! Wish you were here for Jack to capture everything about him...maybe in July?
That orchard seems amazing. . . what a find. Happy Spring!
You and Mindy are both so talented (and beautiful)!
adorable pictures...
and, fabulous blossoms!
Great pictures, as usual. I LOVE the ones of Max at the firehouse. so sweet.
Those are amazing pictures! You are so talented! WOW
UMmmm THESE PICTS ARE AMAZING! WOW! I clicked to see your photos ... you seriously need to be a model Becks! They are beautiful! You should blow up one huge for Ryan ... Kinda like George did on Seinfield. (ignore that comment if you don't know what I am talking about!)
you are just uber talented! so happy that we are tight and you can share your amazing talents with me! :) Beautiful blossoms - where are you? And Mindy made such a great model! you should be proud of your shots!
Post a Comment