Thursday, April 24, 2008

soccer.

he's obsessed! loves soccer...

threw a tantrum when we had to leave.


14 comments:

{jane} said...

Of course he loves soccer, he has a kick-butt soccer MOM!!!

I love the pictures!

{jane} said...

p.s. Was this the 3,4 & 5 year old class at Indoor? I totally want to take KJ to that, I'll try to hook up with you!

Granum Family said...

How fun! I love that he is just all boy. I can't believe he's old enough to take a soccer class, I haven't seen him forever!!!

Unknown said...

wow! what a big boy! i can't believe he's playing soccer already! he looks like he loves it.

megan said...

what a little athlete. How fun for him and you. Didn't you love watching him out there? You are a true soccer mom one who plays and has one that plays.

Kierstin said...

So cute, he is adorable! The pics are so cute too!!

Shannon said...

That is the Freakin cutest thing ever!! I love how he is old enough to do all these boy sports now...Pretty soon he will be going to BYU Soccer Camp! SO FUN!!

Anonymous said...

What a athelete! I bet he gets MVP. How fun! I want to come watch him play! GO MAX!

Kelie said...

how cute is that! love it!

Lucrecia said...

Hey Becks,
Tecia doesn't have a website but I could totally give you the number to her office if you want. Let me know...

Katie said...

Where is this? I have been wanting to sign Johnny up for soccer. Let me know!

Jenn Granum said...

How cute is that? I'd love to watch him! What a little athlete. It makes me miss soccer. I wonder when we start up again?

Sandgren Family said...

Max looks so cute in his uniform!
Tyler loves to kick balls and I've been trying to find a place to enroll him for soccer. Where do you take Max?

Katrina

The Christensen Family said...

Oooohhh! He is SO cute! You are such a good little mommy - so on top of your game all the time!