Totally wish (although I'm sure you are looking forward to the break) that Max could join Braden down here in Nov. They would have such a blast and Braden would just be in heaven!---Chasing after and keeping up with another boy, around his size and age!
Doesn't it seem impossible to get a face photo. I too try so hard but as the camera snaps the shot they have already moved. Needless to say, they always look cute.
Cute pictures Becky. I am glad that even you have a hard time getting the two year olds to look into the camera! I love the colors in his shirt...I bet you appreciate them too! loves...
Becky... I;ve felt so bad about not saying goodbye to you guys. I left our house not realizing that I wouldn't be back. I'm glad I found your site. Max is sooooo cute and getting so big. They grow up fast! If you want you can check out our site at jtandcarly.blogspot.com
12 comments:
Cute Pictures! Love you guys!
Totally wish (although I'm sure you are looking forward to the break) that Max could join Braden down here in Nov. They would have such a blast and Braden would just be in heaven!---Chasing after and keeping up with another boy, around his size and age!
Great shots as always!!!! You are so talented. So glad you guys came over to hang out halloween.
Why his he always so dang cute? I love the excitement on his face in the first picture.
I think I got a dose of that a church the other day when I was on the floor.
Great photos Becky!
Way to work the new camera:) You have such a cute little guy.
so cute!
did you get a new camera??
He is getting SO big! What was he for Halloween? LOVE to go to Borders whenever! Just call - it was a busy week - next week totally open! Miss you!
I can't believe how cute he is and what an amazing photographer you have become! Way to go becks!
Doesn't it seem impossible to get a face photo. I too try so hard but as the camera snaps the shot they have already moved. Needless to say, they always look cute.
Cute pictures Becky. I am glad that even you have a hard time getting the two year olds to look into the camera! I love the colors in his shirt...I bet you appreciate them too! loves...
Becky... I;ve felt so bad about not saying goodbye to you guys. I left our house not realizing that I wouldn't be back. I'm glad I found your site. Max is sooooo cute and getting so big. They grow up fast! If you want you can check out our site at jtandcarly.blogspot.com
Hope all is well,
Carly Young
Post a Comment