I love them especially the last one of Chloe! I can't wait to see the rest you did such a great job! We are so excited and you are seriously the sweetest person. My kids even said that was the best picture taking they've ever had. (meaning it was fast and not boring!) Thanks again! Talk to you soon.
These turned out so cute! Such a cute family! Maybe I should sign myself up to have you take some shots of us while you are here in Nov and actually be ahead on Christmas cards this year!
He he. That is my friend Katie's sister and her family. I took a couple family shots of them a few months ago with their entire family. I love the pictures you took way more, but shhh don't tell them! he he.
12 comments:
LOVE the pictures Becky! They are wonderful, as always. The last one is priceless :-)
Oh you did such a great job!!! They will be so happy with these I'm sure! What a cute family.
You did such a good job!! Absolutely love the first one and the composition in the third one is perfect. Love the boys sweaters:)
I love them especially the last one of Chloe! I can't wait to see the rest you did such a great job! We are so excited and you are seriously the sweetest person. My kids even said that was the best picture taking they've ever had. (meaning it was fast and not boring!) Thanks again! Talk to you soon.
Jessica
Becky, love the pictures! I can't wait to have you take pictures of my family!
great job! what a cute little family!
you are getting so good i'm so jealous..
How funny!! That is my friend Jess!
LOVE the pictures Beck, are you taking appts? Seriously i want in on them! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
Can't wait for my turn!!!!!
These turned out so cute! Such a cute family! Maybe I should sign myself up to have you take some shots of us while you are here in Nov and actually be ahead on Christmas cards this year!
Such beautiful pictures Becky!
I want a turn! You are AMAZING!
He he. That is my friend Katie's sister and her family. I took a couple family shots of them a few months ago with their entire family. I love the pictures you took way more, but shhh don't tell them! he he.
Post a Comment