Wednesday, October 17, 2007

let the good times roll...

a couple nights ago my sweet MIL let max come over to play so i could catch up with some friends at dinner. we all lived together in arlington at byu. beth is due any day now...just has this cutest belly! and i hadn't seen kristin in years! her girls are adorable. i had such a fun time catching up. it's crazy to see how our lives have changed, yet a little food and conversation can bring us back to all the good times and crazy times we spent together...

thanks mykelle for getting us together!



and here are a few more of my little guy i was able to get to tonight...





11 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

K so I am way jealous! You all look so great! I wish I could have been there. I have been wondering where Kristen is and what she is doing, and also Mykelle. I don't know if you all enjoyed living with me, but I had a great time living with you all! If you have any contact info for Mykelle or Kristen let me know ok.
tiffygeorge@hotmail.com

Granum Family said...

So fun that you girls could get together! You all looks gorgeous! And LOVE the pictures of Max :)

Unknown said...

i love getting together with friends you haven't seen in a while! how fun!

great pictures of max. i LOVe the balloon!

Beth Davis said...

Yay!! I was finally able to hang out with Becky! I had so much fun catching up the other night. I'm not planning on it ending there- much more fun times ahead. So hopefully I'll be giving you a call very soon and I'll be seeing you at the hospital!

Kelie said...

what a fun night! you have such cute roomates: how fun to get together again! cute max!!!

megan said...

Hey Love the balloon picture! I feel old when I see old cheerleaders I used to coach with babies.

martha corinna said...

Look at all you pretty girls.
I love the turquoise sky in the pics, so cool Becky.

Lisanne Lee said...

Ok Beck,

you're such a professional photographer now it's scary. I'm so proud of you and your new business! I'd love to schedule some shots with you. Anway, look at you and the ole gang. How fun! Was Beth in town for something? Haven't seen her in years. I haven't seen you in years either. Miss you. Can't wait to catch up at Book Club.

Love you.

Lis

PS-how's the book coming for you?...I'm running late.

The Christensen Family said...

Darling group of girls... Glad that you had fun! And hey dweeb - I am always happy to watch Max for you so please ask! I love your photos and have been referring everyone I know to you... You are so bigtime! I love you... xxoo

Dave and Shelby said...

Becky you are amazing. I thought i was goingto have to erase the whole thing. I can not thank you enough. .. THanks for being such an amazing friend. there is not anything you would not do for a friend. Shelby P.S I want to Hire you to take pictures you are amazing. Lets get your name out there. THen maybe you could just make it your job and stay home . You have such a unique style everyone will love it. Love you!!!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you lived with Kristen. I love her, I used to do her hair when we still lived in Utah. It's so fun getting together with old friends! Looks like you had fun.