Saturday, September 8, 2007

pure joy...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i love max's excitement in this picture...

we were getting ready to go on the chairlift for the alpine slide and he couldn't contain himself!

25 comments:

megan said...

oh my gosh so cute. I hope that you are bringing this picture to the class on tuesday, it totally tells a story. good juxpostion. ? i think that is the term.

Kierstin said...

Max is SO cute!! What an awesome picture, so priceless...love it!

Tate Family said...

So, the question is...did he like the slide??

Shannon said...

Absolutley ADORABLE!! Such an amazing picture becky. You are seriously so talented. Do you do stuff on Photoshop?

I am sure he had a blast! Come with us to Borders story time on Thursday at noon, then to Lunch K!~

Granum Family said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of him for sure! I love it!

Muranda said...

Oh my, that is the cutest thing ever. He is such a doll.

martha corinna said...

Love the picture.
You are a fun mom. I need lessons.

Lindsey said...

how cute! don't you love the excitement of a child! oh the simple pleasures!

Jenn Granum said...

Such a cute pic. We love the Alpine Slides - so much fun. So who won? You or Ryan and Max? Chase almost flipped out of the tracks trying to beat Geoff and Caden. He scraped his elbow on the tracks but he did win!

sara b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That is theeeeee cutest picture!

nicole hill gerulat said...

GREAT juxtaposition. You're right, Megan. Great shot, Becky.

Bryce and Brit said...

I love this picture. YOu are awesome. I had fun today at the birthday lunch. Your shoes are darling! Nancy's number is 426-5270. The mom and daughter are bothe named Nancy. You'll talk to the daughter, but it is the mom that comes. Call me for any questions.
Brit Anderson

Dave and Shelby said...

Becky do you digital scrapbooking. I am thinking about crossing over. Let me know if you or anyone can give me some info on it. I don't know if most of the stuff works on the Mac. That picture is the most adorable picture i have ever seen. It has been so much fun to see you lately. Dave and i are going out this weekend. My babysitter is open fri or sat so i you want to jump on our babysitter and go out for the best time of your life call me!!!
xoxo Shelby

Tanya Kimball said...

Love that you caught that perfect moment! I love how he is so expressive about everything! He is just so fun-loving! I hope that you and Meg are taking notes for Nicole's class so you can give my camera and myself a little lesson in taking pictures!

brooke romney said...

You take great pictures!! I need to learn.

sara b said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara b said...

What a shot! How we all feel before a good thrill ride. . .only us adults are too boring to express it so vividly!

Beth Davis said...

I really miss the Alpine slide and I'm afraid I'm going to miss it this year! Dang it! Oh well, I'd take being prego over the slide any day! I love hearing about all these things you do with Max. It gets me excited to have Tucker. I know I say that all of the time- but I'm serious! Max is so darn cute!!!!

Unknown said...

i think everyone said it in class last night, but wow, what a great picture. and great job capturing the moment.

christensen crew said...

Max is soooo cute! I need to meet your family Becky! And see your house. I've heard raves about both! great picture....katie

Chelsea Anne said...

I love boys and their dad's. Nothing is sweeter.

The Christensen Family said...

love love love this photo... I must have a copy. I miss Max. He needs to come over as soon as I am done dying of food poisoning...Miss you all... XOXO

Douglass Family said...

This picture is SO cute. I need some photography tips girl! Don't even apologize for not updating the blog. I am the worst at updating! It has been fun to read what you have been up to! Hope you're well!

tyandmichellecall said...

What a great picture! I love the stylin' haircut too!
-Michelle