looove the pictures. can't wait for our little photo class. that party was too cute. my favoarite is the three girlies with the tutus. think we could recreate for a christmas card???
looove the pictures. can't wait for our little photo class. that party was too cute. my favoarite is the three girlies with the tutus. think we could recreate for a christmas card???
I sounds like all who have posted are thinking the same thing. I was going to say that you should consider photography. I don't know if you just have a dang nice camera, but your pics always look professionally done!
you are too professional... just need you as my personal photographer all the time! thanks so much for coming and for always being my right-hand gal. you are an angel -- as usual. love your guts! xoxo
Becky, those pictures are AMAZING!! U really got some talent girl!! hey, so i was talking to Stephanie and she told me that u started making some CUTE bracelets, so i was wandering if u would be interested in selling them at my boutique on Sept. 29! i would LOVE it if u came!! let me know, so i can put ur name on the flyer thats going out!! thanks girl ps- if there is anything else u want to bring to sell, let me know!!
Oh, It was so great to see that you had wrote a little note to me. Talented, is an understatement for those photos are you are looking mighty beautiful as well. And OF COURSE I remember you silly, how could I forget.. :) I read the entry about your daughter and you must be one strong lady... Please, please keep in touch. Stacy
So cute! You're a great photographer! Love the TuTu pic. I'm afraid my dreams of pink are gone. Oh well, I wouldn't trade my 3 boys for the world - but a dress up party does look like fun!
Ok, I'm going to need a professional photographer to take some pictures of Tucker after he is born and you are my number 1 pick! Love you!!!! I can't wait to see you!
hey becky. it's caroline from photo class. i thought i'd take a peek at your blog.. he he. but seriously your pictures are already so profesh. i think i'm the worst one in the class.. LOVE the tu tu pics. see you in class!
24 comments:
looove the pictures. can't wait for our little photo class. that party was too cute. my favoarite is the three girlies with the tutus. think we could recreate for a christmas card???
looove the pictures. can't wait for our little photo class. that party was too cute. my favoarite is the three girlies with the tutus. think we could recreate for a christmas card???
sorry for the double comment my fingger go heavy on the enter key
You take the BEST PICTURES EVER! Seriously are you a Closet Photographer?!
Looks like a cute Party
What a fun party! I LOVE the tutu picture... sooo cute!
great pictures! hope you had a good time in colorado!
You are really talented. You need to open your own photograpghy studio. the pictures are really good. I wish I had that talent.
I sounds like all who have posted are thinking the same thing. I was going to say that you should consider photography. I don't know if you just have a dang nice camera, but your pics always look professionally done!
The party looked like a HUGE success! I don't think it could get any girlier! Such great ideas! Steph goes all out!
you are too professional... just need you as my personal photographer all the time! thanks so much for coming and for always being my right-hand gal. you are an angel -- as usual. love your guts! xoxo
SO cute Becky! AMAZING photos! As has been said by many on many different occasions you are SO SO SO talented!!
Your photos are looking so vibrant, Becky. Can't wait to sit next to you in class and cheat off of your homework. :)
hi becky! really cute shots. will you email me at nicolechill@gmail.com? I've lost your email address somehow and have a question for you.
Love those little legs. You are a great photographer. nice work.
Becky, those pictures are AMAZING!! U really got some talent girl!! hey, so i was talking to Stephanie and she told me that u started making some CUTE bracelets, so i was wandering if u would be interested in selling them at my boutique on Sept. 29! i would LOVE it if u came!! let me know, so i can put ur name on the flyer thats going out!! thanks girl
ps- if there is anything else u want to bring to sell, let me know!!
i love pink. pink everything. avery better like pink when she's older considering that's pretty much all she wears these days!
Oh, It was so great to see that you had wrote a little note to me. Talented, is an understatement for those photos are you are looking mighty beautiful as well. And OF COURSE I remember you silly, how could I forget.. :) I read the entry about your daughter and you must be one strong lady... Please, please keep in touch. Stacy
So cute! You're a great photographer! Love the TuTu pic. I'm afraid my dreams of pink are gone. Oh well, I wouldn't trade my 3 boys for the world - but a dress up party does look like fun!
Hi Becky! It's Lacey from the Photo Class... Your blog's beautiful!
Becky,
These pictures are so cute--you are great with a camera!
The pictures are beautiful Becky.
P.S. you have a lot of friends Becky.
Oh, and Norah LOVES the catalog.
Ok, I'm going to need a professional photographer to take some pictures of Tucker after he is born and you are my number 1 pick! Love you!!!! I can't wait to see you!
hey becky.
it's caroline from photo class. i thought i'd take a peek at your blog.. he he.
but seriously your pictures are already so profesh. i think i'm the worst one in the class..
LOVE the tu tu pics.
see you in class!
i love love love the tutu picture! it is so cute! great color too!
Post a Comment