Tuesday, July 10, 2007
a sweet visit...
yesterday morning a few of my HS friends got together because sara bateman was in town. we went to her parent's house for some yummy sticky buns, orange rolls and fruit! it's always so fun to catch up with these gals and i'm super glad that we've kept in touch for all these years...these are some of my closest friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
How fun for you to see all you old friends. I keep in touch with some of my high school friends, but its been years since we've ALL been able to get together. Lucky you!
So fun! Cute picture of all of you!!!
Fun fun fun! Cute girls and adorable kids.
isn't it fun to see how good friends' families are growing and your group is getting bigger and bigger because of all kids. Looks like a great get together.
You and your friends are all so cute! It's great to stay close with old friends!
You are very lucky to have so many old friends nearby Becky. How fun!
Everyone I grew up with is so far away. All my college friends were from across the country and are now far. Sometimes I long for old friends who knew me way back when.
I do have new friends here at Traverse Mountain to be grateful for.
that is so much fun that you are so close to your friends from high school. You all look like really cute moms!
you girls must have been the Hottest girls in your Class!!!
Is Max really still sucking a Binki?! hee hee
He is so adorable, and Sara's kids are Gorgeous too!
What High School did you go to?
Looks like a blast. Nothing like keeping in touch! I miss you guys already!
No fair!
I wish I could have been there... looks like Max has a good selection with all those cute girls he's surrounded by! So sad to be so far away. _Michelle
Post a Comment