Wednesday, July 18, 2007

sweet surprise...

yesterday while at work i get this text from ryan saying that he wants to take me to the melting pot for dinner, reservations are at 5:45 p.m. he had someone to watch max. sweet! i couldn't wait. so i meet him at home and we head to dinner which was fabulous! the flaming turtle is perfection.

afterwards we get in the car and he says...well, sorry it's not much but i got you this. it was michael buble's new cd! i was so excited about it! i wanted to listen to it right then, so i open it up and inside were 2 tickets to his concert THAT night! at first, i didn't know what it was...i was looking at them thinking, is this a receipt for the cd??? nope, 2 tickets, 10th row..it was fantastic. it was the bEst concert i have been to. i had been trying to score tickets, but to no avail. he is such an amazing performer and entertainer. i was rolling at his humor.

isn't ry just the sweetest?! thank you from the bottom of my heart...

it was such a surprise that i didn't even have my camera...so this will have to do.

16 comments:

martha corinna said...

You have an awesome husband Becky, ask Ryan to give Brad some lessons, my birthday is in about 2 weeks. Hurry!

Granum Family said...

Seriously, sooooo sweet!!! Good job Ryan, you are such a sweet husband and I loved that you surprised Becky and made it such a special night. So fun!

Shannon said...

Oh how Sweet! I love it when they do stuff like that, that was alot of stuff to prepare for too! Good job Ryan, you little Sweetie!!!

megan said...

Sounds like you are the luckest too. I bet that was an awseome show! I have his christmas Cd and love it. Way to go Ryan on scoring the tickets. Surprises are the best. Glad that you both had a great evening to eachother.

Goodrich's said...

I'm going to have to give Ryan Dustin's cell number. He could give him some good tips on keepin' the love alive! You are only lucky girl, sounds like you had a great time!

Kierstin said...

That is really cool of your hubby-SO sweet and thoughtful and fun!! Way to go Ryan! Michael Buble is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! Your husband is such a sweetie for doing that for you! I love Michael Buble!

Kelie said...

Way to go Ryan! Sounds like he needs to start dishin out some advice to JR. That is fabulous!

Sheena Larkin said...

Hi Becky, I'm one of Kelli's friends out in NY. My husband just gave me tickets to go see his show in two weeks. I was so happy to hear that you loved the concert and can't wait to go. Don't you just love sweet husbands? I loved your clock, btw.

Tanya Kimball said...

So sweet, Ryan! I love that! Sounds like you guys loved every minute of it!

Jenn Granum said...

What a sweetheart Ryan is! What the freak is up with my husband?! He has got to step up the romance! I LOVE Michael Buble. I have never seen him live.

the north's said...

I think Ryan should get some kind of best husband award!!! I am totally jealous, Sounds like a blast.

sara b said...

How fun! What a great suprise. . .so clever to give you the CD with the tickets inside, I'm gonna have to remember that one and use it on Mac sometime! Glad you got to enjoy a night out together. . .we all need those more often then we get them.

brooke romney said...

Super sweet husband. Lucky you!!!

Jen said...

How fun...Can Ryan give lessons to MY hubby?

janae said...

I love surprises!! That was a great one. Let me know when you want to feed the ducks, we would love it.