Wednesday, July 25, 2007

rodeo...

living in utah we get the opportunity for another holiday in july...pioneer day. this year we went to the spanish fork rodeo. max enjoyed everything, i personally enjoyed the mutton bustin'. it was a perfect night for some good ol' fashion cowboy fun...







9 comments:

janae said...

I love rodeos!! Looks like fun. Let me know when you guys want to get together.

Granum Family said...

How fun! Such cute pictures too!

martha corinna said...

You sure are getting artistic with the pictures Becky. Love them.

jenny said...

I love rodeos. Wish I could go to one. Max always looks like he has a blast.

Lindsey said...

I spent my young childhood in good ole SF...I'm not sure if I should be admitting to that, jk. The rodeo was ALWAYS a favorite. Glad you had a good time.

sara b said...

Oh how I love a good rodeo. . .The Oakley Rodeo is one of my favorites (up in Oakley, Utah). My family goes every year and sadly we have missed out on it the past 2! Looks like y'all had a blast. . . YEEEHAAAA!

It's Been a Day! said...

I LOVE RODEOS. I think i'm in a pretty good state to catch a few!

nicole hill gerulat said...

cute! I totally stole this picture.. and may post it.

Dave and Shelby said...

Becky,
Steph said that you are taking pictures for people now. Is that true? I told my sister to look at your blog and e-mail you. So if you are not just e-mail her and let her know. how are you?
xoxo Shelby