Tuesday, June 5, 2007

thanks!

thank you for all your well wishes for a happy birthday! i indeed had a wonderful day, which i pretty much milked all weekend, wink! on saturday two of my closest friends, steph christensen and kelie stanclift, surprised me by picking me up at 9:30 a.m. and took me to breakfast at the citris grill, yummy! then we went to a cute boutique up the street.

later that day i opened up my presents, which i was definitely spoiled by family and friends. then we had a babysitter and ryan took me to flemmings...amazing. that was the first time i had ever been and it was divine...thanks ryan! on sunday i went to my parents house for dinner and they had a birthday cake for me. it's actually a parry tradition for birthdays to get the fudge nut cake made with chocolate chip ice cream from 31 flavors and i love it. i had a wonderful birthday, thank you, thank you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear! You deserved it!

Jill said...

I was so excited to hear you bought one of my purses at Soel!! Hope you love it, and happy birthday!

Lindsey said...

Aren't birthdays the best?! Glad you had a good one!

Sorry the pool didn't work out, let me know your schedule and we can work something else out!

Muranda said...

Becky,

Happy Birthday to you! Will you please tell Sara Happy Belated Birthday for me as well? I hope all is well for both of you. I love checking your blog and seeing your darling Max, he is so cute.

Muranda

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! I laughed when you said you milked it all weekend! I milk mine all month!

Kim said...

hey becky!
happy 4 days ago birthday...sorry i didn't see your blog sooner! sounds like you had a most delightful weekend...good for you! many more happy ones to come!
kim
:o)
ps, thanks for the 'cyber hug' the other day, i needed one!

martha corinna said...

I'm happy you had a good birthday. I need to milk it for about a month preparatory to my birthday so that Brad gets it that he needs to do SOMETHING!

Kierstin said...

I am so glad you had a good birthday! You deserve it!! You and your sister are so cute and I love the pic of you and Ryan! Happy Birthday!!

Beth Davis said...

That cake sounds good! Maybe I'm extra pregnant right now, but I'm gonna have to try some of that cake soon! I have nothing to celebrate, but I will just get it and say I'm celebrating your birthday;-) I'm glad you had a good one!

Shanna said...

What a fun day! I am glad you had such a great birthday!

Granum Family said...

I'm glad that you got spoiled on your b-day. You deserve it. Cute pic of the two of you!!!

Sunny Jo said...

Hey girl!! Its Sunny Jo!! u and my little girl share the same b-day!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Sound like u had fun. June B-DAYs r the BEST!! mine was yesterday(8th), so we decided to take a little trip up to park city for the weekand(thats where im at right now). we just got back from doing the alpine slide & coaster, so my girls r exhausted and sleeping!! so i decided to get on, and i saw ur comment!! i love this pic of u and ryan!! u guys r so cute!! keep in touch girl...

Jocelyn Allan said...

Becky,
HEY! I just saw your blog on Dave and Tiff Nasal's website--I was excited to find someone else I know! Your family is adorable! Warde and I are back in Utah now and I've been wondering if anyone I knew from cheer days was still around here.

Warde and I have one daugter (Anistyn "Ani") and one on the way (I'm 30 weeks). Our blog is wardeandjocelynallan.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear how you are. Hope all is well.

Jocelyn (old BYU cheer/roomate)

Douglass Family said...

Becks!

Sorry I haven't written sooner. Had Girls camp this week and just got home. Hope you had a great one! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Love ya
Mandy