Saturday, June 30, 2007

playing in the water

last night ryan and i decided to cool off from the 100 degrees and take max to the gateway. at first he was a little timid but after an hour or so, we couldn't get him out of there. he would kneel down and put his face right over the water hole and get nailed, but he lOved it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 comments:

Tanya Kimball said...

Max is such a stud. We are so excited to see him next week.

Love

Uncle Drewbee

Granum Family said...

Fun!!! Why weren't you in there with him???? :)

Lindsey said...

So funny! I just picture him getting nailed in the face! We took Ava there and she wouldn't even get close and we were just watching! Any splash was too much for her...she's a sissy I guess!

It's Been a Day! said...

So darling! Hope to see you next week at the reunion!!

Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muranda said...

Becky,
I just saw your comment. Are you working? Where do you work? It is tougher on us when we aren't home than I think it is on them.

Muranda

ali said...

Cute pics! That Max is a looker.

So when's the next gno? I'm fixin' to go out of town soon. :(

Lindsay said...

So cute! Becky I just love looking at your blog - you are so creative! I guarantee you'll have that scrapbooking store one day and it'll be even cuter than the one below! Anyway, max is dang cute. - LSD

Jenn Granum said...

How fun! Reminds me of Chase when he was little. I would think he would be bauling after it hit him in the face and he would run out laughing his head off. Aren't boys crazy?!

Shannon said...

Looks like a BLAST! I need to take my kids up there, it just seems like a lot of work with 2!
He is SERIOUSLY so dang CUTE!

Kierstin said...

How fun!! I need to take my my kids...Kate wants to go. I can't believe Max was okay with it getting him right in the face! He is such a stud!!