Sunday, May 27, 2007

a little something...

ryan has been working a lot lately and has actually been gone the last four nights. so guess what that means? once max goes down for the night i start to do a little scrapbooking. these are what i did last night.
...sorry that the pictures are small...

13 comments:

Shannon said...

You are seriously so TALENTED! My next project would be to make a bunch of Cards to give out! I need to just stock up on some so i always have them on hand!
SO CUTE!!!! Do you give classes?!? hee hee

Kierstin said...

You are SO creative, I love everything you do...yes, do you give classes? You could totally do that you know...great idea Shannon!!

Kim said...

hi becky!!
i've been MIA for a while too and finally got caught up tonight on my blog and everyone else's whom i like to visit! these little projects of yours are adorable...but not quite as cute as your little man with his sucker! what a cute photo!
hope everyone's doing great!
kim
:o)

Lindsey said...

I am totally blown away by all the things you make! I would love to see how they are all done! Your friends are right...you should do a class...I would take it! :) Good Job, and Max really is a cute little guy!

Beth Davis said...

Alright Becky- when I move out there and Ryan is busy working, I'm coming over. I'm just going to sit there with Tucker and watch you work on all of your fabulous projects!! I need serious help with my creativity! You are so talented!

becky said...

I'm serious game for anyone that wants to go scrapbooking with me! I'm a lonely scrapbooker, that wants to go more...let me know!

jenny said...

Creative. Wish I had your talent.

Anonymous said...

You are WAY too crafty! Such cute ideas.

It's Been a Day! said...

Very creative! I love them both.

Granum Family said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

kelly said...

those are awesome! you made them?

Jenn Granum said...

OK- if you're bored I have like a years worth of pictures and video to catch up on!

Sunny Jo said...

Ok girl, do u make these and sell them? if so, i would LOVE to buy one of those cute clocks for my girls rooms!! Let me know, im SERIOUS!!