
on may 4th, 6 years ago i married the man of my dreams. this picture was from when we were dating and it was so much fun looking back on all our old photographs! these last 6 years have been amazing ryan! thank you for all that you do for me and our family. your sacrifice, dedication and love for us doesn't go unnoticed and we love you for all of it! i am grateful for a husband who honors his priesthood, loves the Lord and his family, and would give the shirt off his back for anyone. this journey in life is grand with you by my side. love you ryan!

5 comments:
Such a sweet post :) You two are so cute together and I can't believe it's been 6 years! Love you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Awww....Great Post! Happy Anniversary guys! The years go by fast when your married to "the man of your Dreams!"
Six years?! Really?!
Well, happy day! And congratulations to you. So happy you found each other.
How sweet! Happy Anniversary to you guys. Ryan is so sweet and so are you Becky. What a cute couple then and now.
Hi Becky, I don't know if you check this, but I saw your blog from Gunnell's. You have a darling family!!! The picture you posted was from when we lived together...good times! I would love to keep in touch. Tell Ryan hi and email if you want to. tiffygeorge@hotmail.com
Post a Comment