Monday, April 30, 2007

tiff's bridal shower

on saturday i went to tiff's bridal shower up at shelby's house and it was decorated so cute! once again, they amaze me and i love their decorations. i didn't take a lot of pictures, but you'll get the idea. they had yummy food and also a candy buffet so we could fill our chinese containers with a lot of sugar! it was so much fun getting together with the girls.

the bride-to-be, tiff, and Ashley


me and steph and the yummy candy!


lisanne, steph & shelby


jenn and steph



the christensen girls


4 comments:

Granum Family said...

Such cute pictures! You are all gorgeous! Oh and I just got that same shirt you have on... cute :)

jenny said...

What beautiful girls! And the decorations....someone has talent.

becky said...

kelli, so glad we have the same taste...i still want your whole wardrobe! you can't tell in the pic, but I'm wearing red pants....sara sent them to me from california, thanks Sara!

Goodrich's said...

Becky- next time you check my blog, click on the LeRoy's link. You may already know them, but if not, I know you can definitely relate to their story.