Thursday, March 1, 2007

such a slacker!

i have been such a slacker lately on updating my blog. i don't have anything exciting or new to tell, but I thought I would post a picture of max before church. if you look closely you'll be able to see his blue hair. i bought some hair gel that colors the hair just enough. you can buy just about any color! it's nice to do something a little different b/c with boys you just can't put piggies or barrettes. this will suffice.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Cute! You know he is the Best dressed kid in his Class! He is such a little cutie!

Granum Family said...

I love these pictures of him!!! What a stud! I miss him!!!

Kierstin said...

Becky he is darling!! He is such a handsome boy! I love how you dress hime-so cool!! I like the hair gel too-great idea!! So is it okay if I check out your blog? Blogs are SO fun and you are SO talented it is crazy!! You are one amazing person!! Take Care...Love, Kierstin

ali said...

Max is a total churched-out punk rocker!

Lindsey said...

Max looks really cute! I have to admit I have had a hard time not accessorizing for Christian so we may have to look into the gel...we'll wait until he gets a little more hair though!

Granum Family said...

becky & ryan - this is bryan. max is such a PIMP...i am loving the fohawak and the blue hair...you guys are awesome!!!

Chandler Myers said...

Becky-
Of course I know who you are!
Max is getting so big and he is so cute! I love his little outfit! I hope everything is going well down in Utah! Keep updating so I can see pictures of Max!
-Monica