Friday, February 2, 2007

A Year to Remember Class

I've never done something like this! I have the opportunity to take an online scrapbooking class from my ultimate favorite scrapbooker...Heidi Swapp! Some of you may remember she created some wonderful scrapbook pages of Rylee after she had passed away (thanks to Tanya!). Anyways, we are creating a calendar throughout the year and each week we have an assignment, which by the end of the month, gives us our Calendar page. So let's see...today is February 2nd and I just finished January...oops! For January's assignment we had to decide on a goal for the year and my goal is to reduce my work load so I can be home with Max (and Ryan..wink, wink) more! I think this class will be a lot of fun and a lot of work!

2 comments:

Granum Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!! I want your goal to happen too :) I want to make a calendar!!!! Love ya.

Beth Davis said...

Wow- you are amazing!! I wish I could scrapbook- I work part time and don't have any children. What is wrong with me?!?! By the way- I love the music you added- that's my next lesson from you! ps- i posted a picture of my hair finally! Love you!